Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Client Testimonial for Resonating Wellness

Our wonderful client, Laura M., summarizes her successful experience with
ONDAMED sessions at Resonating Wellness:  

ondamed testimonial, westport ct, energy
our client Laura M.
“I have been working with Mary Von Ohlen, an ONDAMED practitioner, for a while now and have found positive results every time, many times immediately! No matter if it's physical or emotional, Mary is intuitive and wise in every life challenge that I have brought to the table.   

The ONDAMED energy system is an amazing tool but I could not have moved through what I have without Mary's care, non-judgmental voice, and support.  I am truly grateful for her and how she continues to support me on my way.”
                 -Laura M., Westport CT

No comments:

Post a Comment